07.18.22 | Work With Us
LOCATION: Boston, MA (On Site)
SUMMARY: The Staff Accountant will be primarily responsible for all accounts payable and payment processing functions, payroll processing, general ledger journal entries, and monthly, quarterly and annual accounting close activities. The most successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the intricacies of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, and other financial transactions within an organization, and will have a strong understanding of internal controls to ensure compliance with company policies. This individual will play an enormously important supportive role, keeping the company’s financial records accurate and supporting the company’s operations.
- Processing all facets of the accounts payable function including T&E reimbursement
- Processing all cash disbursement activities
- Support timely monthly financial close activities, including journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Processing semi-monthly payroll
- Assisting in preparing for independent annual audit activities
- Ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
2-4 years of Accounts Payable/Staff Accountant experience
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Knowledge of NetSuite accounting system
- Strong computer skills in MS Office
- Ability and willingness to keep maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize efficiently
Interested in Applying? Email HR@hibercell.com